Thank you for considering employment at St. Mary Catholic School. Below please see a list of the current open positions at St. Mary.
The part-time music teacher is responsible for planning and delivery of music instruction to students in grades Kindergarten through 8th grade. He/she is also responsible for planning and implementing the school Christmas program as well as the Spring Program.
- Bachelor’s degree in music education or related field
- Accomplished pianist who can play parts for rehearsals & accompaniment
- Desire and ability to work with multiple ages/grade levels (K-8)
- Flexibility to work with school schedule
For more information or to apply, email your resume to email@example.com.
Our substitute teachers cover for teacher absences in the preschool and the main school. Teachers will reach out to registered substitutes when a need arises to see if they are free & willing to cover a class. On top of following and executing lesson plans, substitutes assume responsibility for overseeing student behavior in class and during lunch and recess periods as assigned.
- Safe Environment training
- Signed Code of Conduct for the AoD
- Cleared background check
- Signed Hold Harmless
- Bloodborne Pathogen training
- Concussion training
- Mandatory report training