We are accepting applications!
The selection of a school for your child is an important decision. We welcome the opportunity to tell you about our school, give you a tour of our campus and provide you with the information you need.
Consider requesting for your child to have a Shadow Day at St. Mary. By shadowing for a whole day, your child will get a rich experience of day to day life at the school. (Only for grades K-8)
To apply, visit St. Mary’s Admissions Home. You will be given some instructions on how to proceed with the online application and be prompted to Create an Account. Upon account creation, you will receive an email containing a verification link. Log in to your account and Create A New Student Application! (There is no Application Fee)
After your child’s application has been received, the school office will contact you to schedule the Family Interview that includes: parents/guardians and student. We value our partnerships with our families and the partnerships begins in the interview.
Enrollment is dependent on the Family Interview and is typically communicated at the conclusion of the interview.
At the same time the school office contacts you to schedule the Family Interview, they will also schedule the Entrance Assessment.
Students entering K – 8th grade will complete an assessment with a grade-level teacher or administrator. This assessment will test their academic proficiency as well as their developmental readiness for the grade they are entering.
After your child has been accepted by St. Mary Catholic School, you will receive an email inviting you to enroll at St. Mary. Instructions for setting up an account with FACTS Family Portal will be included in the email.
For all students you are required to upload the following documents:
- Birth certificate
- Immunization records or immunization exemption forms
- Sacramental Records (if applicable)
- Signed Parish Affiliation Form (if applicable)
- Custodial or court order documentation (if applicable)
- Once you have submitted the enrollment for each child, you will be charged a $250 registration fee per family. (K-8 students only)
- On August 1st, you will be charged the $150 book fee per student. (K-8 students only)
- If you have enrolled a preschooler, you will be charged a $75 registration fee per preschooler.